Gamo Whisper IGT
- Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper
- IGT (inert gas technology) gas-piston
- 2-stage adjustable Smooth Action Trigger (SAT)
- ND52 noise dampener reduces the noise by 52%!
- Fiber optic front & rear sights (fully adj. rear)
- Tactical, all-weather stock
- Ambidextrous thumbhole stock
- Dual raised cheekpieces
- Shock Wave Absorber (SWA) recoil pad absorbs up to 74% more recoil
- Manual safety
- Incl. 3-9x40 scope & mount
- Smoother cocking
- Smoother shooting
- No spring torque
- No spring fatigue, even if you leave it cocked for hours
- Functions perfectly in cold weather
- Lasts longer than a metal spring
Gamo's original Whisper air rifle was an incredible rifle that just about took over the spring gun market. It's hard to believe they could improve it, but they did!
The Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper is an engineering wonder because of Gamo's IGT gas piston. The Inert Gas Technology makes the Silent Stalker Whisper a superior hunting machine that performs reliably in any weather, under any condition and for years without any maintenance. Spring guns are notorious for not performing well in very cold weather. Guns with metal mainsprings have tar and lube on the springs. The greases thicken when the temperature goes real low. A gas piston, on the other hand, needs no lube. Therefore, it won't have any of the problems experienced by springers.
Besides the gas spring, Gamo's Silent Stalker Whisper has the same ND52 technology found in the rest of the Whisper series. ND52 is a noise dampening system that permanently fits on the muzzle and decreases the report (noise) by 52% over springers without the system.
Here are the benefits of a gas spring:
|Type||Air Rifle: Break Barrel|
|Firearms Caliber / Gauge||Airgun 4.5mm (.177in)|