Remington 887 Nitro Mag Waterfowl
- Action design based on the venerable Model 870™ – ultra-smooth and reliable
- Rugged ArmorLokt™ coating totally prevents rust on all exterior surfaces
- SuperCell™ recoil pad reduces the felt recoil up to 54%
- Our softest-shooting pump gun ever
- Awesome balance and natural pointing characteristics
- Handles 12-gauge 2 3/4", 3" and 3 1/2" loads interchangeably
- Rugged synthetic stock and fore-end with specially contoured grip panels
- 28" barrel with solid rib and Hi-Viz front sight with interchangeable light tubes
- Sling swivel studs built-in
- Includes Modified Rem Choke
The most durable and reliable shotgun ever built, it has no external surfaces to rust. Our exclusive ArmorLokt™ construction process seals the receiver and barrel in a vault of weather-impervious synthetic armor, so you can wipe it down with your wet dog or a decoy bag at the end of the day. Its overmolded surface is built to withstand abrasion in the trenches, whether that’s barbed wire, gnarly thorns or the bottom of a Jon boat. And when it’s time for action, our revolutionary new SuperCell™ recoil pad so effectively reduces rearward force that it makes a 3" mag 12 gauge feel like a light field load. This is our softest-shooting pump gun ever. That means enhanced confidence on the first shot and smoother, faster follow-ups.
Because the Model 887 Nitro Mag’s design is inspired by the strength and dependability of our Model 870, you can count on it to cycle flawlessly and stand up to abuse like no other. Similar to the Model 870, its receiver is manufactured from solid steel, and the barrel is hammer-forged. Our ArmorLokt process packages it all under a weather-impermeable outer shell. Twin steel action bars ensure smooth, positive chambering and ejection for the long haul. And the sleek receiver design, awesome balance and natural pointing characteristics spell trouble for any bird within reach of its 12-gauge 3 1/2" Super Magnum capability. The extremely rugged synthetic stock and fore-end are ergonomically contoured to offer a positive grip and comfortable handling. Swivel studs are built-in.
The Model 887 Nitro Mag Waterfowl Camo is dressed from butt to bore in vivid, high-detail Advantage MAX-4 HD™ camouflage. It has a 28" barrel with a solid rib, and comes with an extended Over Decoys Rem Choke that’s optimized for non-toxic waterfowl loads. Both versions feature a Hi-Viz™ front sight with interchangeable fiber-optic light tubes to maximize visibility for the conditions.
|Gauge||Average Weight (lbs.)||Barrel Length (in.)||Choke||Overall Length (in.)||Barrel Type|
|12||7.5||28"||48"||Solid Rib RC WF Choke|
|Firearms Caliber / Gauge||12 GA|